Thursday, November 8, 2012

Starry☆Sky Halloween Special #7 ~FINAL~

Yami here! Sorry this took so long again; work kicked my ass again. This time, Dev did the translation and I am just posting it ^^; Unfortunately the Starry Sky event just ended a couple of days ago but that didn't stop us from finishing up the translations! Last up we have the lazy-ass school nurse Kotarou Hoshizuki and the lovable dork Kanata Nanami (my sign☆).



 First up is Kanata Nanami! He is such a dork its super cute. This fishie is a typical tsundere but when hes not being a tsun-tsun, his dere moments are really cute. His 'trick' really shows it. I gotta show my sign some love





Hey you, you chose to be tricked rather than treat, what are you thinking?

Knowing you, you probably chose something without thinking at all, right?

Jeeze, this is why you always make me uneasy... You're always acting without thinking...

..It's n-nothing! Don't worry about it!

Haa... jeeze, guess it can't be helped.

Tottering around this night path all alone, bad guys like vampires like me are gunna suck up your blood.

...........

...........

... Tch, hey you... Show a little resistance.

You could probably easily p-push me down...

You think that since it's me, I won't do anything?

Or... you think.... that if it's me, you'd be okay with whatever I do...?

... Ah~ forget it!! Dammit!! You don't know what'll happen!!



Last but not least, Kotarou Hoshizuki! He is such a lazy ass its great ♥ Even though he is really laid-back and mellow, his 'trick' is pretty naughty. Not as naughty as Iku but its the second naughtiest in my opinion. 


*evil laugh*

My name is Count Dracula Kotaaaahrou.

I've come to drink your blood.

Don't laugh.

It's not like I wanted to do this.

It's cause Naoshi is so enthusiastic. I'm just following his lead.

But, being able to see that face of yours, even cosplay isn't so bad.

.....So, you came so you could be tricked by me, right?

So what sort of trick does a child like you want?

Hm?

I have no idea why you're blushing.

......Haha, I'm kidding. Sorry.

I have a bad habit of wanting to tease you when I see your face.

Now, come over here.

I'll kiss the nape of your neck just like Count Dracula.

Then, I'll mark this nape with proof that i's mine.

I'll mark you with a small, but everyone will know just by looking, proof that you're none others

that everyone will  know you're only mine.....

Does a child like you understand what I mean by this?

This isn't a trick.

These are my feelings for you.

Now, expose your neck....



Sadly, these two were the last of the Halloween event 'tricks'. Don't fret though! Honeybee usually does an event like this every major holiday (including New Years♥)! So keep a look out for more specials by us! Maybe next won't be a Starry Sky one... We shall see! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment