Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Starry☆Sky Halloween Special Part #6

Hello! Trying to get my last two translations in before the Halloween Event goes down! It's already the 8th in Japan, but I just checked and it looks like it's still up, so check it out if you haven't already :D So, here are my last two, the hosts of the event, Naoshi-sensei, and Shiki~


Photobucket Photobucket



First will be Naoshi-sensei, who so far, would probably be my last choice for the Autumn guys XD Just like to note how infuriating his translation was thanks to his not-so-appropriate-for-a-teacher way of talking < w <;;

Photobucket

Happy Halloween!
I'm a pumpkin ghost~!
What do you think, does it suit me?

I see, if so I'm glad!

.....so, did you make sure
to bring sweets?

Eh, you didn't bring any!?
Not even one!?

Hey now....in that case,
you can't complain if you get tricked by someone.
Since you're dealing with me, it's okay...

Well, even that absent-minded part of you,
is very much like you.

......Eh, you're not absent-minded?

Coming without sweets, was on purpose?

......Uuum.......
So you came to me
without bringing sweets....
in other words...

F-For that......?

......Really, yoouu~......
I don't remember educating my own student
to become such a bad girl like that.

......don't sulk.
Hey, come here.

You desire a trick, right?

That is......
Because tonight,
I'm not a teacher.....

Next is Shiki~ At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about a Starry Sky boy based off the new zodiac sign, Ophiuchus, cause I know NOTHING about it yet :I But...if they're anything like Shiki...then maybe I can like them :P
Photobucket
Why so small, Shiki??? D:

Wah!

I'm a pumpkin ghost~

Did I trick you~?

I played a super awesome
trick on you~

......Were you scared?

......You were scared, right?

......You weren't scared?

What the heck,
that's too bad.

Hrrmm.......

That's too bad.

......I know,
let's eat some pumpkin now.

......nomnom

......nomnom

......nomnom

Pumpkins are tasty, aren't they?

Aren't you going to eat some pumpkin too?

It's okay.
I have a lot.

I thought you'd eat some too
so I brought a lot.

Sweets are okay too, but
I'm fine with pumpkin.

Eat some with me.

Eat some delicious pumpkin
with me.

......nomnom

......nomnom

......nomnom

Halloween is so
fun and tasty.

Will you celebrate Halloween with me next year too?

......yes.

I also want to celebrate Halloween with you again.

Let's have fun now til next year.

You're having fun too, right?

......that's good.

Ah......

There's some pumpkin on your cheek.

Ah, that's no good.
I'll get it.

Close your eyes?

Yeah, like that......

I'll kiss the pumpkin and you.

There's still two more left, but that is all from me! :D
I hope you enjoyed the Halloween Event! I loved it! Yami and I unfortunately jumped on it right as it came out, so the site kept crashing, and it took us a good 2 hours to see everyone's XD TOTALLY WORTH IT! I think my favorite had to be Homare's, and Yami's was definitely Iku's. Which was your favorite TRICK? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment