Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Starry☆Sky Halloween Special Part #5

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday! Work has been killing me (damn you Halo 4 midnight launch!). Today I bring to you (ironically) two ~in Winter~ boys; Kazuki Shiranui and Tsubasa Amaha. Enjoy!





First up is the lovable student council president, Kazuki Shiranui! I had slight trouble translating his 'trick' but I thought it was sweet overall...


Ho ho? Are you a bad child who wishes to have a trick more than a treat?

For such a bad child, this Count Dracula will drain all of your blood~

From the slender beautiful nape of your neck, certainly the best blood flows there I wonder...

Well then, its time to feast...

...Just kidding!

How was it? Did you decide how my acting was? For the sake of today, I got special training from my dad!

....Hm? What is it? What did you say?

I don't understand, you have to say the words carefully.

What, you're fidgeting. Don't tell me...

You really wanted me to trick you?

What, I promise I don't understand the meaning of tricks... Still nothing happened tonight right?

Come on, tell me the truth.

Depending on your answer, I will do as you like...



Next is the super adorable treasurer, Tsubasa Amaha! He is just too cute! I nearly died while translating his 'trick'... Oh Tsubasa (>///<) I normally don't like the innocent-like characters but Tsubasa is just too loveable (;A;)



Waaah! Did I surprise you?

Lookie, I am a vampire! I wonder, don't I look exactly like a vampire?

Really!? Yay! I am relieved to hear that. Nuhaha!

.....Huh, what, what? Is this candy for me? Yay, thank you!

Ah, but, since I have to eat a lot of other delicious candy, I have to hold back a little bit today.

What kind of candy do you care for? Well about that~....

A candy that is really sweet, so soft that it seems to melt on your tounge...

White, silky, warm and fluffy...

Has a nice scent and is really cute.

Nu? Don't you also want to try and eat it?

Nu~n... It's bad, only I can eat that candy.

You still don't know what kind of candy it is?

Nuhaha~! The kind of candy that I want, is something like you!

I want to eat everything that is you.

Because tonight, I will have a lot of fun with your taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment