Thursday, December 20, 2012

Starry☆Sky Meme Special

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates! This holiday season has been pretty hectic...

Any-who, today I bring to you a fun little meme I found on tumblr the other night. I normally don't do memes or anything of the sort, but I decided to give this one a try. It's short and simple. Not to mention, I actually did have fun filling it out☆ I hope you guys have fun with it too :D

Also, today (Hawaii time) it is my favorite Starry Sky boys birthday!!! So Happy Birthday Azusa!!!

お誕生おめでとう梓サンタ!!




01 - What’s your astrological sign and the character associated with it. Do you like him? Do you think his personality matches your sign ?
I’m a Pisces so my man is Nanami Kanata ♥ He is actually my third favorite Starry Sky guy lol I like to say his personality matches my sign pretty accurately. Pisces are very emotional and pretty stubborn. He is also very caring and protective over his friends (mainly Tsukiko lol). Kanata is a perfect Pisces (I don’t normally like tsundere characters but hes an exception XD)

02 - Which Starry☆Sky game is your favorite? Why?
I haven’t finish Winter yet (just started on it actually orz) but out of the three I have played, I really enjoyed Summer the most. I fell in love with all the characters immediately (Baka Trio FTW) and the story for it was pretty interesting. It doesn’t help any that my favorite character is from this game as well. Autumn is my second favorite though… All that dorama was great!

03 - Who is your favorite character?
KINOSE AZUSA
My sexy boy
Okay so when I first started playing the games, my favorite was Kanata (hes my sign after all) but when I started playing Summer, things changed. At first Azusa annoyed me but as I got through his story I really fell hard for him (and NO FukuJun did not influence my choice). I really love how his character is. His personality is rather complex and hes a total troublemaker, what more can I ask for? I usually like characters more like Iku (my #2 XD) but Azusa trumps all the Starry Sky boys for me. He is just too perfect in my eyes… Only downside to him is his “issue” in the game (I do not post spoilers :P) but he gets over it eventually and turns into such a sweetie ♥ The way he changes from the beginning of the game to the end of his route is just nice ♥ He totally stole my heart lol
 
My Loves:

#1 Kinose Azusa
#2 Mizushima Iku
#3 Nanami Kanata
#4 Kanakubo Homare
#5 Shiranui Kazuki


04 - Who is your least favorite character?
Least favorite? Hm… I don't really "hate" any character but if I had to choose a guy....

I really REALLY disliked Naoshi. He is too genki for my taste… Though I have to admit his route was actually pretty good, it lacked compared to the other two in Autumn though. Overall though I didn’t like his personality and he wasn’t that great of a Leo (in my opinion at least).

THOUGH overall I REALLY disliked Tsukiko. In Spring she was tolerable to a certain extent but as the games went along she got worse. Summer she was pretty dense when it came to Miyaji (holy cow did I flip tables when I did his route)... but what took the cake was Autumn. I wont spoil what happens but she, sweet Jesus was it annoying. How can you be that stupid/oblivious (=3=)+ Overall Tsukiko is a really stupid heroine. She is cute don't me wrong but her personality sometimes annoys me (though Chizuru from Hakuouki annoys me more).

05 - Who is/are your favorite side character(s) ?
BAKA TRIO ♥ Team Skittles is pretty funny too… Also, Miyaji’s older brother is pretty epic too XD Pfft... No. BAKA TRIO ALL THE WAY!!!!

06 - Show us your favorite CGI actually have two…

Adult Azusa is so handsome
Come on! Kanata and Yoh make the best facial expressions! Especially Kanata :P

07 - Which route did you like the most?
Hm… As much as I love Azusa, I didn’t like his route the best. I really enjoyed Iku. His route was full of angst and drama. It was really interesting. I seriously cried at the end of his first route... It was really heart wrenching =/

08 - Which ending did you enjoy the most?
I am horrible... I really enjoyed Iku’s bad ending in the Autumn portable. It was really good. It was really heart wrenching though >.< Though for a happy ending,  Azusa’s true ending from the portable game has to be my second fave.

09 - Pair two Starry☆Sky guys and explain why.

Fun times with crazy inventions!
AZUSAxTSUBASA! INCEST I think the pairing is cute. They have a great relationship and you can tell they are very close to each other ♥ Another pairing though…. AzusaxMiyaji. Angry waifus. 'Nuff said.
 
10 - And finally, your favourite seiyuu!

福山潤 

FUKUYAMA JUN

*coughs* Yeah. He is my favorite seiyuu hands down (>.>)

No comments:

Post a Comment