Thursday, December 27, 2012

Starry Sky Christmas 2012 Special Part #2

Hello Yami here. Sorry I am late with my Christmas update. I work in retail and this past weekend was pretty busy. Any-who, I was able to translate just my fave スタ☆スカ guy's Christmas note. Enjoy!



I honestly found Azusa's Christmas note to be rather cute compared to his Halloween event. I guess since it's Christmas and all ♥ Although that ending can be taken in a different direction.... *evil snicker*



Give the chibi Santa a kiss
 Tonight I am your santa and I will listen to anything you say.
So please try and give me a wish.
Is there anything you want?
... Senpai, why are you being hesitant?
... It's ok if you say you want me, alright?
Haha, you are cute Senpai. Please, close your eyes.
Because no mater what, I will give myself to you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment